What should you do if Zofran or the other prescription medications aren’t enough to combat the nausea and vomiting of pregnancy? What if you’re not eating or drinking and no one in your town knows how to treat Hyperemesis Gravidarum? What are you options?
In this episode, I talked to Katie when she found herself in this exact scenario. She found that marijuana was more helpful and allowed her to eat and take care of her child than the prescription drug Zofran.
In this episode:
- Mental effects of HG and malnutrition
- Zofran made Katie feel like she was on drugs
- Immediate relief that lasted for hours
- The options: edibles, tinctures, smoking, vapor
- CPS and mandatory testing in the hospital
- Link to article discussing the dilemma of eating vs. illicit cannabis
- More information about HG and Medical Marijuana